? ??????????????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (88 Ratings)??4816 Grabs Today. 60511 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Watch Us Burn? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (43 Ratings)??3603 Grabs Today. 39631 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

!nSpArAT!0n QuOtE


It was high counsel that I once heard given to a young person "Always do what you are afraid to do."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.


the reason why I chose this qoute was because I see it as if you dont take risks you will never really get anywere in life. life is all about taking risks and like they say you are not a lozer until you give up .so always keep your haed up and keep moving foward.


this is what i will do to fulfill my promise




  • I will stand up for my self more and wont let anybody put me down


  • I will speak my mind no matter how much trouble i will get in to

  • just take my risksthey might get me further than what i think




0 comments: